Falklands Fish Farming Ltd
Stanley, Stanley, Falkland/Malvinas
Established in 2005 Falklands Fish Farming is engaged in researching the aquacultural potential of a novel deep sea marine finfish.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the development of a new marine species, in a challenging but rewarding environment.
Role: Responsible to the Board for the management of the hatchery and R&D project; advising and supporting the Board with project development.
- proven working experience in a marine fin fish hatchery (cold water species preferred);
- proven R&D experience in either academic or commercial field;
- experience with Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS);
- familiarity with best practices and biological performance standards;
- project management and supervision skills;
- Postgraduate degree in Biology, Marine Biology or relevant field;
- advanced MS Office skills;
- decision making ability and leadership skills;
- time management and organisation skills;
- budget preparation, forecasting and reporting;
- interpersonal skills;
- verbal and written communication skills;
- commercial awareness; and
- team working skills
Further information is available from Stuart Wallace at Fortuna Ltd, Waverley House, Stanley. Telephone: +500 22616
Applications with full CV should be made to Stuart Wallace at the above address to be received before Monday 6th February 2017.