Assistant Operations Manager
Cermaq Canada is currently looking for an Assistant Operations Manager to join our team in Tofino, BC.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the day to day management of our Tofino Yard and Repair and Maintenance operations. Your focus includes supporting marine operations by delivering operational efficiencies of yard staff and crew vessel activities to ensure sea sites have the resources required to meet operational targets.
• Proven project management or supervisory experience
• Preference given to candidates with aquaculture industry experience
• Mechanical aptitude and hands-on general building and equipment maintenance skills
• Customer service oriented mind-set with strong interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
• This is a full time, camp-based position which works 4 days on and 3 days off
• Company transportation is available from multiple communities on North Vancouver Island
• Camp food allowance is paid bi-weekly and housing is provided at our land base site for days worked
• Position requires daily travel by boat from land base to the Tofino office and to farm sites as needed
• Company benefits are available following a three month probationary period
If you have the skills we are looking for, and would like to become part of our team, please apply to email@example.com
before July 7, 2017. For more information please visit our job postings page at www.cermaq.ca.
Cermaq Canada is an equal opportunities employer who provides a workplace that is free of discrimination.