Tassal Group Limited (TGR) is Australia's leading salmon and seafood company, supporting a number of leading brands. With our delicious healthy Atlantic Salmon grown in the pristine waters of Tasmania. As an Employer of Choice, we provide a professional and highly rewarding environment for our team of over 1,200. We pride ourselves on our industry leadership position as we strive for excellence across our four critical factors of success (4P's) – Our People, Our Planet, Our Product and Our Performance.
Our Eastern Zone Marine Farm (Nubeena, Tasmania) is made up of passionate and supportive personalities. We believe in building a sustainable industry for our family and your family. We love what we do and we are looking for someone equally passionate to join our crew to lead and coordinate fish farming operations at our Nubeena and Port Arthur leases, a snapshot of what this is includes is bathing, mooring work and pen quality. This will include all aspects of leadership including safety, people management, compliance (internal/external), risk management, and cost control.
Attributes for Success:
• You will need to have proven experience in fish husbandry
• Your passion will be contagious
• Desire and ability to work in a hyper fast paced environment
• Proven ability to train and develop staff
• Understanding of the marine farming environment
• Strong organisational and leadership skills
• Achieving required outcomes
Applications close 9am Monday 21 August 2017
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on aquaculturejobs.com