Elanco Animal Health, a division of Eli Lilly Canada Inc, is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative animal health products.
Elanco is a world leader in developing products and services that enhance animal health, wellness and performance. Elanco products contribute to the production of an affordable and abundant supply of food. Our half-century of innovative products, services and global partnerships help to fulfill our vision of food and companionship enriching life.
Develop strong relationship with technical contacts of key accounts and provide customer-centric technical services for Elanco Aqua pharmaceuticals and vaccines; offer expertise in salmonid disease management to support our commercial strategies and account plans in partnership with Key Account Managers (KAM).
- Build & maintain strong and enduring business partnerships/relationships with technical decision makers of N. American key accounts.
- Develop network within key accounts, including technical, production and management levels.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in all current and future Elanco Aqua products; ensure that technical information and service offering are presented to customers in the most efficient manner.
- Explore and interpret market insights (e.g., disease states, industry advancements, research/innovation and competitive environment); key resource to identify customer requirements and support business strategies.
- Ensure the technical service program for Elanco Aqua pharmaceuticals and vaccines is delivered as per annual plan; monitor and report product performance to internal and external stakeholders (including execution of field samplings, data collection and analysis and compliant reporting of Adverse Events).
Deliver ‘best in class’ technical support at customer’s sites: supervise administration of Elanco Aqua vaccines and pharmaceuticals (e.g., vaccination; premix dosing; in-feed delivery); develop best practices and/or support their implementation in collaboration with customers.
- Support KAMs in preparing technical service offerings and key account plans; maximize value to customer through exceptional execution of agreed technical program offered to key accounts; support sales activities by providing specialized technical and scientific expertise.
- Support product stewardship projects/field trials in the region, in collaboration with Senior Technical Consultant and/or Global Technical Services.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with CROs, academia and researchers. Continually improve technical support and offering and increase Elanco’s competencies to the benefit of the customers.
- Other duties/responsibilities as they arise from time to time.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding a Veterinary science / biology degree / appropriate science degree; competencies in statistics/data analysis an advantage. Otherwise, candidates must display equivalent relevant technical and/or commercial experience.
- 5-8 years of work experience, preferably in the field of animal sciences, biology, production and/or health management.
- Experience in the field of aquaculture, fish pathology and/or commercial salmon farming an advantage.
- Able to travel 50% or more of the time.
- Business-savvy, strong interpersonal skills and exemplary team-work ethic.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and capable of adapting styles to suit different audiences.
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills. Demonstrates strong resilience.
- Computer literate; proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Achievement of target annual sales for the region.
- Full execution of annual technical service program.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on KPIs agreed in key account plans and/or varied customer interactions.
- Solid customer relationships with Veterinarians/technical/fish health and production staff.
- 100% compliance with Elanco’s policies, ethics and values.
- Based in the Maritimes (PEI, NB, NS) OR British Columbia - Role supports Maritimes, NL, BC, Maine and Washington State .
- Elanco will conduct, at its own expense, background search (including verification of educational credentials, contacting three of your personal references) of the successful candidate.
- Elanco is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
- Please do not contact us via phone. We appreciate all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Elanco Canada does not sponsor work permits or other employment visas.
Contact: Ravi Puddoo, Talent Acquisition Consultant
Eli Lilly Canada / Elanco Canada